Your customers deserve an exceptional experience, and more.
Moch.IT makes customer service your competitive advantage. With Moch.IT, it’s easy to deliver upcoming-generation customer service that’s connected to the rest of your business, provides a seamless experience for your customers, and empowers your agents to work smarter, better and faster.
Enabling data-driven decisions
Customer Service teams face challenges every day. It’s a constant struggle to create new service channels, improve digitalization, and reduce case volumes, all while keeping customers happy. Moch.IT makes it faster and easier for your team to tackle the toughest problems around responsiveness, agent efficiency, and satisfaction rates. With years of experience in both business analysis and IT service management, we’ll transform your customer service with ServiceNow’s CSM solution.
It’s critical to have visibility across all departments, teams, and systems.Slash the amount of time it takes to route issues to the right team by automatically surfacing cases to a relevant employee based on your dynamic business rules. Resolve problems once, making everyone happy by identifying and automatically resolving common problems and routing them to the correct path for resolution.
Proactive manage your customer needs
A next-generation system that monitors and alerts you to potential problems with the health of your customers’ products and services. Issues are analyzed using historical data across teams, so you can make more informed decisions in a fraction of the time, benefiting your customers and your business.
Common inquiries are automatically addressed
CSM’s self-service tools, including its virtual agent, knowledge center and self-service catalog, are designed to answer common customer questions without the involvement of an agent. This frees up agents to focus on more complicated issues and lends to happier, more satisfied customers.
Why do Businesses Need CSM?
- 1. The demand of customers has now transformed to wanting efficient, 24/7 services which work flawlessly across vast channels. However, organizations cannot increase the size of their customer service teams; hence, in that case, they can rely on CSM – Customer Service Management. CSM is a highly scalable and cost-effective solution, taking support from automation and artificial intelligence to make its actions efficient and effective simultaneously. Thus, companies don’t have to worry about having more human capital to meet the prevalent demands of customer services.
- 2. According to a Harvard Business Review Report in 2017, it was found that four out of five customers try to settle issues by themselves before approaching the right help. Therefore, CSM ensures businesses have tailored frameworks and templates for creating vigorous self-service options. So that when customers are unable to find solutions on their own, CSM can efficiently guide them to a service representative who is optimally resourced to assist customers.
- 3. It is also true that as customers now have plenty of options to choose from, customers are no longer willing to put up with poor customer service, according to a study by Forrester and New Voice Media.
Why do Businesses Choose ServiceNow for CSM?
Forrester reported that organizations are turning to ServiceNow customer service management for the following reasons:
Gartner’s report of 2018 also listed benefits businesses gain from choosing ServiceNow CSM and implementing them properly with the guidance of consultancies. These benefits also hint at why businesses choose ServiceNow for CSM in the first place.
- – ServiceNow case management is strong
- – Incident management is strong
- – Modification and configuration become easy.
Gartner also reported customers’ views and what aspects of the application they found to be the most praise-worthy:
- – User Interface
- – Business and workflow rule automation
- – The artistic angle of functionality for customer support
ServiceNow CSM Packages
- 25 Custom Tables
- Agent workplace
- Case Management
- Knowledge Management
- Walk-up Experience of Customer Service
- Service Management for Issue Resolution
- Advanced Work Assignment
- Engagement Messenger
- Digital Management Portfolio
- Standard Package +
- Proactive Customer Service Operations
- Predictive Intelligence
- Performance Analytics
- Virtual Agent
- Playbooks for Customer Service
- Guided Decisions
- Industry Data Models
- Outsourced Customer Service
- Customer Project Management
- Vendor Management Workspace
- DevOps Change Velocity
- Professional Package +
- Workforce Optimization
- Process Optimization
ServiceNow CSM Integrations
Frequently Asked Questions
Implementing a complete CSM solution can take several months, but early value can be achieved in as little as a couple of weeks. MochIT will work with your teams to define and measure success criteria throughout the implementation lifecycle to demonstrate increased value at every stage.
At MochIT, we have a highly experienced team of consultants that have vast experience across the CSM spectrum and working with industry leading tools. Our clients reference us as transformational partners rather than a consultancy because we are defined by the way we impact our clients’ businesses – and they are more than willing to share their experiences.
Wherever you are on your ServiceNow journey, MochIT has a solution to support your workload and business needs. From CaaS days to managed services, we have teams in place to ensure you stay on track for successful delivery and maximize the return on your investment.
ServiceNow CSM meets customer expectations where and how they want to interact with your company. Customers can reach out through web, phone, chatbot (Virtual Agent), email, or social media and your agents will have a full history of customer activity at their fingertips.